Current positions will be posted here.
Regardless of positions posted, we are always looking for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team.
Reach out below using the form, or send an email.
Please include website and/or portfolio.
Hard Surface 3d Artist
We are seeking a mid-level 3D artist who specializes in hard surface with a passion for FPS games, weapons, vehicles, and props
We are ideally seeking someone who is self motivated, extremely passionate in the subject matter. With that, also be able to take direction well, open minded, and is seeking an opportunity to learn and grow.
We build some of the best looking content for modern games, and this opportunity will allow you to work on different projects.
This is a year long on site contract, with the possibility for an extension.
We will only offer relocation assistance within the US.
- Strong proficiency in 3ds max or Maya, high poly modeling
- Strong proficiency in Low Poly modeling, UV and flawless normal map baking
- Strong understanding of realism in texturing
- Strong understanding of PBR
- Basic LOD creation and Mesh optimization
- Works well with others, and open to feedback.
- Looking to learn and grow
- Located in the United States
all of the above and;
- Knowledge and proficiency in substance Painter / Designer
- Knowledge and proficiency in Zbrush
- Knowledge of putting assets into game engine (UE4, CryEngine, Unity, etc)
- Photogrammetry, texture scanning, & object scanning
- Located in the Los Angeles Area
Please send applications with portfolios to email@example.com