Current positions will be posted here. Regardless of positions posted, we are always looking for exceptionally talented invdividuals to join our team. Reach out below using the form, or send an email to email@example.com .
Please include website and/or portolio.
Hard Surface 3D Artist
We are ideally seeking someone who is self motivated, and extremely passionate in the subject matter. With that, also be able to take direction well, open minded, and is seeking an opportunity to learn and grow. We build some of the best looking content for modern games, and this opportunity will allow you to work on different projects.
Type: In-studio hourly contract position
Location: Newbury Park / Los Angeles, CA
We are seeking mid-level 3D artists who specialize in hard surface with a passion for FPS games, weapons, vehicles, and props.
- Strong proficiency in 3ds Max or Maya, high poly modeling
- Strong proficiency in Low Poly modeling, UV and flawless normal map baking
- Strong understanding of realism in texturing
- Strong understanding of PBR
- Basic LOD creation and Mesh optimization
- Works well with others, and open to feedback
- Looking to learn and grow
- Knowledge and proficiency in Substance Painter / Designer
- Knowledge and proficiency in Zbrush/Modo
- Knowledge of putting assets into game engine (UE4, CryEngine, Unity, etc)
- Photogrammetry, texture scanning, & object scanning
- Located in the Los Angeles Area